Current RIFAC fencers are invited to join us at any of our awesome fencing tournaments! We host several team and individual events throughout the year. There are events for all youth fencers ages 14 and under, and a special category for Beginner and Intermediate Class students. A special tournament series is also held for our Youth and Junior Club and Competitive Teams. Please speak with a RIFAC staff member for details and tournament schedules.
RCS #1 Tournament
Sunday, November 8, 2020
10am Junior Men’s Foil
10am Junior Women’s Foil
10:15am Junior Men’s Epee
12:30pm Junior Women’s Epee
1:30pm Y12 Boy’s Foil
1:30pm Y12 Girl’s Foil
1:45pm Y12 Boy’s Epee
2:30pm Y12 Girl’s Epee
Y12: Born 2008 or later
Junior: Born 2007 or earlier
Registration: Please use this online form https://forms.gle/GUNnf4soZPUZ328y7
Eligibility/Age: For all RIFAC Club Team, Youth Team and Team I fencers.
Registration deadline: Wednesday, November 4, 2020
- All fencers MUST pre-register for the event (sorry, no walk-ins!)
- Unfortunately, at this time, this event is for fencers and RIFAC staff/volunteers only. Parents will not be allowed to attend in order to keep the total number of people inside the club as low as possible.
- This event will be live streamed. Please see links below!
Thank you for your patience and support as we figure out the best way to deliver an exceptional RIFAC tournament experience for everyone!
Important Details for Registered Fencers for RCS#1:
- Please drop off your fencer 45-60 minutes prior to the event start date.
- RIFAC staff and team volunteers will be there to guide students with the entire tournament process.
- Please plan to pick up your fencer 2-3 hours after their event starts. Fencers may be instructed to call/text parents when they are finished.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding that this will be one of our first tournaments we are live streaming.
Please note these links will go live at the start of the first event on 11/8!